Terms & Conditions
By completing the registration process or by accessing the Site in any manner or requesting the use of the Service through any means, You are indicating your consent to be bound by these Terms as an agreement.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. 4242 Global Investment’s privacy policies explain how we treat your personal data and protect your privacy when you use our Services. By using our services, you agree that 4242 Global Investment can use such data in accordance with our privacy policies.
Only authorized employees within 4242 Global Investment who, in the course of their duties, can access and use information collected from individual customers.
We are constantly reviewing our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers, Government authorities have created specific offences for unauthorized actions against computer systems and data. We will investigate such actions with a view to bringing legal action and/or civil action for damages against those responsible.
Details of Game Procedure
The Game will be called the Scratchme Scratchcard Lottery
Initially there will be three variants of the scratch cards on sale, this is a function of sales and traction hence subject to variation.
Ticket Retail Sale Price
The Scratch cards will be sold at N200 (Two Hundred Naira), N500 (Five Hundred Naira) and N1000 (One Thousand Naira).
This will be a scratch card lottery where matching items on the card will mean you win a prize; Matching cards will be distributed randomly throughout the batches of cards that go out for sale
Play Symbols and Captions
Please see attached sample scratch cards in appendix 1
Each scratch card has a maximum prize that will be won, then there will be consolation prizes
Top prize for the N200 scratch card is N1,000,000
Top prize for the N500 Scratch card is N1,000,000
Top prize for the N1000 Scratch card is N10,000,000
Approximate odds of winning a prize
For the N200 Scratch Card, the odds of winning are 23%.
For the N500 Scratch Card, the odds of winning are 22%
For the N1000 Scratch Card, the odds of winning are 23%
Methods of determining Prize winners
The method of determining the Prize winners will be randomized by an algorithm from the supplier. We have no control over this except with our preferred odds of winning
Operator’s Game Rules and Participant’s Code of Conduct
- Playing Scratch Card Games
- 1.1 You are only allowed to play Scratch Card Games if You are physically located in Nigeria.
- 1.2 Scratch Cards must be bought for the full price shown, unless they are given away for free by 4242 global Investment in a promotion.
- 1.3 Scratch Cards can only be bought from 4242 Global investment accredited dealers.
- 1.4 You can only buy Scratch Cards and receive Prizes in line with these Rules,
- 1.5 There is no general right for any person to buy a Scratch Card. 4242 Global Investment can refuse to sell Scratch Cards to anyone, and/or limit the number of Scratch cards that You can buy, without giving a reason.
- 1.6 Subject to Rule 1.9, the following people cannot buy a Scratch Card (and 4242 Global Investment will not be liable to pay a Prize to them):
- (a) anyone under the age of 18, whether that person is buying it for themselves or anyone else;
- (b) Directors and employees of 4242 Global Investment;
- (c) specified employees of any of 4242 Global Investment’s key contractors and sub-contractors (as specified by 4242 Global Investment from time to time);
- (d) personal partners and persons who are, to some extent, maintained by anyone mentioned in Rules 1.6(b) or (c), in either case if living in the same household as that person;
- (e) any person who is not located in Nigeria when seeking to buy, or at the time of buying, the relevant Play;
- (f) any person who doesn’t meet the criteria set out in Section 1.2 of the Account Terms or Section 1.1
- (g) any person who is prevented from playing under 4242 Global Investment’s Codes of Conduct; and
- (h) anyone else who 4242 Global Investment may decide and specify in any amendment which is made to these Rules or in any other appropriately published communication from time to time.
- 1.7 If a Prize is paid to anyone listed in Rule 1.6, that person will be required to repay the Prize immediately if 4242 Global Investment requests it.
- 1.8 With 4242 Global Investment’s consent, our employees will be able to buy Scratch Cards but only for the purpose of testing. We may impose conditions on any consent granted including. For example, that 4242 Global Investment employees and 4242 Global Investment will not be entitled to benefit from any Prize won by any such Scratch Cards.
- 2. Your Responsibilities
- 2.1 You are responsible for keeping safe and confidential any information required to claim a Prize for a Scratch Card Game (including, for example, the relevant Scratch Card and Your Identification Information). You are required to provide sufficient Means of Identification in order to claim a Prize. Failure to provide same will disqualify You from receiving the Prize.
- 2.2 You are also responsible for claiming (where applicable) and checking You receive the full value of any Prize You are entitled to.
- 3. Games of Chance
- 3.1 Scratch Card Games are games of chance, and the outcome of all Scratch Cards are predetermined at the point You buy a Scratch Card. The outcome of a Scratch Card Game is not affected by You exercising any skill or judgement.
- 3.2 The outcomes of Scratch Cards are based on probabilities within the Prize Structure and not from a limited pool or range of Scratch Cards. The chances of winning at each Prize level in an Instant Win Game are, therefore, exactly the same for each Scratch Card in that Instant Win Game and the chances are not affected by previous Scratch Cards or the number of Prizes already paid for that Instant Win Game.
- 4. Claiming a Prize
- 4.1 Subject to Rule 5.4 and Rule 4.1A You can only claim a Prize if You are the holder of a Scratch Card with the relevant Winning Play.
- 4.2 You will only be entitled to claim the Prize that is shown on 4242 Global Investment's Computer System for the relevant Play. Prizes must be claimed before the end of the 180th (One Hundred and Eightieth) day after the day on which You bought the relevant Scratch Card and within the hours set out in Rule 4.3 (the “Claim Period”). Your entitlement to a Prize will be lost (and the Prize won’t be paid) if a Prize is not claimed within the Claim Period.
- 4.3 If You are claiming a Prize:
- (a) through Your Account by confirming payment should be made to You, You must do this before 11.00pm on the last day of the Claim Period;
- (b) by phoning the Customer Care Team, You must phone during the Customer Care Team’s normal opening hours which, at the time of writing these Rules, are 8.00am to 8.00pm Monday to Saturday and 9am to 5pm Sundays - reduced opening hours may apply over the Christmas, New Year period and Public holidays. See the Site for current opening hours;
- (c) in person from 4242 Global Investment, 4242 Global Investment must receive sufficient information to prove You are the holder of the Account that has the Winning Play, together with a completed Prize Claim Form or any other form 4242 Global Investment requires You to complete (where required), at any Regional Centre during 4242 Global Investment’s normal business hours* within the Claim Period; or, in the case of a claim for a Prize over N50,000 (Fifty Thousand Naira) at Your home or other agreed location at the time agreed by 4242 Global Investment, within the Claim Period.
- 4.4 You can only claim the Prize that Your Winning Scratch Card is eligible for. You cannot claim any other Prize, or any otherwise unclaimed Prize in that Instant Win Game.
- 5. Prize Claim Forms
- 5.1 You must provide a completed Prize Claim Form when claiming a Prize of, or worth, over N50,000 (Fifty Thousand Naira). 4242 Global Investment can also, at its discretion, require a completed Prize Claim Form (or any other form issued by 4242 Global Investment) to be provided for any other Prize. Prize Claim Forms will be provided by 4242 Global Investment.
- 5.2 In certain circumstances, 4242 Global Investment may decide (in writing and subject to any terms and conditions imposed by 4242 Global Investment) that a Prize Claim Form does not need to be submitted.
- 5.3 The Prize Claim Form must be completed in the name of, and signed by, the holder of the relevant Account and be submitted with any Identification Information required by 4242 Global Investment to prove that they are the sole holder of the Account containing the Winning Play. If the Account holder is unable to complete a Prize Claim Form due to legal, physical or other disability, their authorised representative can complete the Prize Claim Form in the Account holder’s name and sign it on their behalf. The Prize Claim Form must state the Account holder’s name and the name of their authorised representative and must describe the authorised representative’s status. 4242 Global Investment is entitled (but is not required) to ask the authorised representative for evidence to prove they are allowed to claim on the Account holder’s behalf.
- 5.4 A person can claim on behalf of a deceased Player’s estate if they can prove, to 4242 Global Investment’s reasonable satisfaction, that they are entitled to make the claim (for example by providing a grant of probate to show their appointment as a personal representative of the deceased Player’s estate). The person claiming will need to submit any relevant proof with the Prize Claim Form, or any other form 4242 Global Investment may require.
- 5.5 The person signing the Prize Claim Form (or any other form 4242 Global Investment requires) will be representing that they are lawfully entitled to the Prize and that the information contained in the Prize Claim Form is accurate and complete. That person signing the Prize Claim Form or any other form 4242 Global Investment requires will indemnify 4242 Global Investment against any costs, losses, damages and expenses which 4242 Global Investment may incur in relation to the Scratch Card or the Prize as a result of any misrepresentation on the Prize Claim Form (or such other form 4242 Global Investment requires).
- 5.6 Once payment of the Prize has been made to the person shown on the Prize Claim Form or any other form 4242 Global Investment requires (or that person’s authorised representative), 4242 Global Investment and its officers, employees, representatives, contractors and any person, firm or company authorised by 4242 Global Investment to pay Prizes will have no further liability for payment of that Prize.
- 5.7 4242 Global Investment is entitled to refuse to process any payment if a Prize Claim Form (or any other form required by 4242 Global Investment) is incomplete.
- 6. Validation Requirements
- 6.1 Before a Prize can be paid on a Play, it must be successfully validated in line with 4242 Global Investment’s reasonable validation procedures adopted from time to time. 4242 Global Investment’s decision about whether the Play is valid will be final and binding.
- 6.2 Without limiting the effect of Rule 6.1, 4242 Global Investment will declare a Play invalid (and will not, therefore, pay any Prize) if:
- (a) the Play is the result of an act by You or another person that was intended to increase the chances of You or that person winning a Prize in the relevant Pay to Play Game above the chances enjoyed by other Players of that Pay to Play Game, or to increase that Prize
- (b) the Play is counterfeit, all or part of the Play has been forged, or the Play fails to pass 4242 Global Investment’s validation and security checks; or
- (c) the Prize claim is not received within the relevant Claim Period; or
- (d) the Play Number for the Play is not on 4242 Global Investment’s official list of Winning Scratch Cards
- (e) the details associated with the Play Number of a Play do not match 4242 Global Investment’s official records of that Play Number
- (f) 4242 Global Investment reasonably believes that the Play was bought by or on behalf of a person falling in one of the categories in Rule 1.7.
- 6.3 Without limiting the effect of Rule 6.1, 4242 Global Investment may declare a Play invalid (and will not be obliged to pay any Prize) if:
- (a) 4242 Global Investment reasonably believes that the person claiming the Prize is not the holder of the relevant Scratch Card or that person’s duly authorised representative, or that the information provided by the person claiming the Prize is incomplete or has been altered or tampered with
- (b) the Play has not been issued or sold by 4242 Global Investment
- (c) the Play Number, Play Symbols and Captions (or any other unique feature of the Play) don’t match exactly those on 4242 Global Investment’s Computer System for the Instant Win Game that the Play relates to
- (d) the Play is defective, in whole or in part; or
- (e) the outcome of a Play as displayed on the Game Play Window is inconsistent with the result of that Play as predetermined by 4242 Global Investment’s Computer System; or
- (f) the distribution, frequency or amounts of Prizes materially differ from that set out in the Prize Structure for a particular Instant Win Game.
- 7. Payment of Prizes
- 7.1 The table below sets out how Interactive Prizes of different amounts should be claimed and will be paid. See Rule 7.2 for how a Prize must be claimed and will be paid.
- 7.2 4242 Global Investment reserves the right to:
- (a) pay Prizes by cheque, bank transfer or direct credit. If payment is made by cheque for Prizes of N50,000 (Fifty Thousand Naira) or less, this will be posted (at Your risk) to the address registered to Your Account (or any other address agreed between 4242 Global Investment and You
- (b) ask You to attend a Regional Centre to claim Your Prize;
- (c) withhold a Prize, providing it is acting reasonably, until it is entirely satisfied that a Play is valid and that the claim has been made in good faith;
- (d) withhold a Prize (or recover or seek to recover a Prize already paid) until it has carried out all appropriate checks and enquiries if in its discretion it believes, on reasonable grounds, that You (as the person claiming a Prize) are not lawfully entitled to payment of a Prize or that a Prize has been paid to You in circumstances where 4242 Global Investment decides in line with Rule 11.1 that the Play is invalid or the Instant Win Game is defective, or where there is any other reason for 4242 Global Investment (acting reasonably) to question entitlement to the Prize. Any checks and enquiries will be carried out promptly by 4242 Global Investment. You shall repay immediately on demand any Prize 4242 Global Investment seeks to recover.
- (e) recover a Prize incorrectly paid into Your Account
- (f) request proof of entitlement to a Prize (including, without limitation, Identification Information, proof of identity and capacity to claim);
- (g) refuse to pay a Prize if You are unable to or fail to produce sufficient Identification Information when claiming a Prize;
- (h) photograph anyone claiming a Prize for 4242 Global Investment’s records;
- (i) request a court to decide who a Prize should be paid to and/or make payment into court.
- 7.4 The right to a Prize is not transferable.
- 7.5 4242 Global Investment will not be responsible or liable to any person claiming a Prize which has been paid to a person who assumed the identity of the relevant Account
- 7.6 No interest will be payable on any Prize, including without limitation whilst any checks or enquiries are carried out in relation to a Winning Play, whilst a dispute about the Play or Prize claim is being resolved, or for the period a Prize remains unclaimed.
- Payment of Prizes to persons with a disability
7.7 If You are a person with a legal, physical or other disability and are claiming a Prize, 4242 Global Investment may pay the Prize to Your authorised representative.
- 8. Information about Winners
- 8.1 Except as required by law, 4242 Global Investment will not disclose the identity of any Prize winner without that winner’s prior written consent.
- 8.2 If You win a Prize, you understand and accept that 4242 Global Investment may, if required by law, provide a third party with details of any Prize claimed by You or on Your behalf, or paid to You.
- 9. Disclaimer of Warranties
- You expressly understand and agree that the use of the services is at your sole risk. 4242 Global Investment expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. 4242 Global Investment makes no warranty that the services will (i) be not uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free; or (ii) meet your requirements or expectations; or (iii) be free from viruses or other harmful components. use of any material downloaded or obtained through the use of the services shall be at your own discretion and risk, and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system, mobile telephone, wireless device, or data that results from the use of the services or the download of any such material.
- 10. Limitation of Liability
- 10.1 Where instructed by 4242 Global Investment or in appropriate circumstances, we will, or may (in our discretion provided acting reasonably), declare that a Play or an Instant Win Game is defective. In these circumstances, all relevant Scratch Cards of that Instant Win Game and all relevant Prizes won will be void and 4242 Global Investment will either:
- (a) give the affected Player an opportunity to play another Play of equivalent price; or
- (b) refund to the affected Player the amount paid by that Player for the defective Play.
4242 Global Investment will decide which of (a) or (b) above shall apply.
You do not have the right to cancel a Play and except as set out in this Rule 10.1 and Rule 12.1, no refunds will be given in any circumstances. No interest will be payable in respect of any refunds made.
- 10.2 If 4242 Global Investment is fully satisfied after proper and careful enquiries that a cancellation of a Play was wholly and directly the result of 4242 Global Investment’s fraud, negligence or error, and that Play would, but for that cancellation, have been a Winning Play, then 4242 Global Investment will not refund the cost of the Play and 4242 Global Investment’s only liability will be to pay an amount equal to the Prize You would have been entitled to if the cancellation did not take place.
- 10.3 4242 Global Investment’s only obligation is to pay the Prizes won in any Instant Win Game to the rightful owners of Winning Scratch Cards or provide a refund in the circumstances set out in Rules 10.1. Without limiting the effect of Rules 16.1 and 16.5, 4242 Global Investment will not be liable in any circumstances for any loss of whatever nature other than, subject to Rule 10.4, the non-payment of a Prize or the non-payment of a refund You are entitled to under these Rules. In particular but without limitation, 4242 Global Investment will not be liable for any loss of profits, special, indirect or consequential loss, suffered or incurred by You (or any holder or owner of a Play, any person claiming a Prize during the Claim Period or any other person) that arises out of the withdrawal of any Instant Win Game or from the participation or non-participation of You or any person in any Instant Win Game. This includes the loss, for whatever reason, of the chance to participate in that Instant Win Game.
- 10.4 4242 Global Investment will not be liable to any person for:
- (a) events beyond its reasonable control and expectations (for example war, strike, lockout, industrial action, fire, flood, drought, power cut and/or failure or obstruction of any network, broadcasting or telecommunications service);
- (b) the failure or destruction of, or damage to all or part of the computer systems or records of 4242 Global Investment or any third party (including, without limitation, the Site, the App and/or 4242 Global Investment’s Computer System);
- (c) any mistakes caused by all or part of the computer systems or records of 4242 Global Investment or any third party (including, without limitation, the Site, the App and/or 4242 Global Investment’s Computer System);
- (d) delays, losses, mistakes or omissions in or made by the postal or other delivery service or by the banking system;
- (e) any other action or event which prevents or hinders the issue of a valid Play (including without limitation the failure of the App or the failure of the Site and/or an Instant Win Game to display correctly or at all on any device used to view it);
- (f) the refusal to sell a Play to any person or to allow any person to play an Instant Win Game;
- (g) any losses caused by You, including the misuse or unauthorised use of passwords, money lost by playing the Instant Win Games, and the failure to keep 4242 Global Investment informed of changes to Your contact details;
- (h) any losses caused by the failure or malfunction of Your equipment or technology or Your internet service provider or mobile phone network operator or mobile phone operating system, or the equipment, technology, internet service provider or mobile phone network operator of any other person or third party.
- 10.5 Nothing in these Rules excludes or limits (a) any person’s liability (i) for fraud; or (ii) for death or personal injury caused by breach of any duty that person may have to take reasonable care or exercise reasonable skill; or (b) any other liability which cannot lawfully be excluded or limited.
- 10.6 You acknowledge and agree that You do not rely on, and shall have no remedy in respect of, any statement, representation or warranty (whether negligently or innocently made) or understanding of any person whether or not such person is a party to these Rules.
- 11. Disputes and 4242 Global Investment’s Decisions
- 11.1 4242 Global Investment’s decision about whether or not a Play is a Winning Play, or in relation to any other matter or dispute arising from the payment or non-payment of Prizes, will be final and binding provided that it is a reasonable decision, following any such decision made by 4242 Global Investment, 4242 Global Investment may (at its discretion) reimburse the cost of the Play or replace the disputed Play with a Play for any current Instant Win Game of the same price.
- 11.2 The remedy in Rule 11.1 will be the Player’s sole and exclusive remedy, and any reimbursement or replacement will fully discharge 4242 Global Investment from any liability in respect of such a dispute (subject to Rule 11.4). 4242 Global Investment will not be liable to pay any interest in respect of any reimbursement made under this Rule 11.
- 11.3 4242 Global Investment may withhold payment of a Prize and/or make an equivalent payment into court until any dispute has been resolved.
- 11.4 4242 Global Investment operates a written procedure for handling Player complaints. Information about this will be available on the website. Once You have completed the internal complaints process, and if Your complaint concerns a financial entitlement in relation to an Instant Win Game. You can make a complaint to the Lottery Board.
- 12. Force Majeure
- 4242 Global Investment shall not be held liable to you for failure to perform any obligation under any Agreement which is due to an event beyond our control including but not limited to any Acts of God, terrorism, war, Political insurgence, insurrection, riot, civil unrest, act of civil or military authority, Pandemic, epidemic, economic activity restriction (Government imposed or otherwise), uprising, earthquake, flood or any other natural or man made eventuality outside our control, which causes the termination of an agreement or contract entered into, nor which could have been reasonably foreseen. Any Party affected by such event shall forthwith inform the other Party of the same and shall use all reasonable endeavours to comply with the terms and conditions of any Agreement contained herein.
- 13. Indemnification
- By using the Services you agree to indemnify and hold harmless 4242 Global Investment, its officers, directors, employees, suppliers, and affiliates, from and against any losses, damages, fines, and expenses (including attorney’s fees and costs) arising out of or relating to any claims that you have used the Services in violation of another party’s rights, in violation of any law, in violation of any provisions of this Agreement, or any other claim related to your use of the Services, except where such use is authorized by 4242 Global Investment.
You agree to release, indemnify and keep indemnified us from and against all actions, claims, costs (including legal costs and expenses), losses, proceedings, damages, liabilities, or demands suffered or incurred by us to any person arising out of or in connection with your failure to comply with these Platform’s Terms and Conditions.
- 14. Waiver and Severability
- No waiver by 4242 Global Investment of any term or condition set forth in these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or condition or a waiver of any other term or condition, and any failure of the Company to assert a right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
If any provision of these Terms is held by a court or other tribunal of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be eliminated or limited to the minimum extent such that the remaining provisions of the Terms will continue in full force and effect.
- 15. Intellectual Property Rights
- The Website and its entire contents, features and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video and audio, and the design, selection and arrangement thereof), are owned by 4242 Global Investment, its licensors or other providers of such material and are protected under Nigerian copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
These Terms permit you to use the Website for your personal, non-commercial use only. You must not reproduce, distribute, modify, create derivative works of, publicly display, publicly perform, republish, download, store or transmit any of the material on our Website, without 4242 Global Investment’s authorized written permission and/or the express, authorized written permission of the copyright owner.
- . 16. General
- 16.4 If any provision (or part of a provision) in any of the documents mentioned in Rule 13.3 is decided by a court of competent jurisdiction to be void and/or unenforceable, that decision will only affect the particular provision (or part of the provision) and will not, in itself, make the other provisions void or unenforceable.
- 16.5 You may not assign or otherwise transfer (in whole or in part) Your rights and/or obligations under these Rules. Any breach of this Rule may result in the use of Your Account, the provision of the Instant Win Games and/or access to the Site and/or the App being terminated immediately by 4242 Global Investment. 4242 Global Investment may assign or otherwise transfer its rights and/or obligations under these Rules in whole or in part to any third party at its sole discretion.
- 16.6 Except if 4242 Global Investment assigns or transfers its rights and/or obligations under these Rules, a person who is not a party to these Rules has no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 (as amended or re-enacted from time to time, and any subordinate legislation made under that Act) or otherwise to enforce any provision of these Rules.
- 16.7 You agree that when You contact the Customer Care Team, you will supply any Games-Related Information required by 4242 Global Investment.
- 17. Law
- The relevant law for these Rules is Nigerian law. Any legal proceedings will be heard in the Nigerian courts.
- 18. Definitions
An account maintained by a Player on 4242 Global Investment’s Computer System.
4242 Global Investment:
4242 Global Investment Limited, a company registered in Nigeria, whose registered office is at 1 Professor Olabisi Olagoke Street, Lekki, Lagos
4242 Global Investment’s Computer System:
The computer systems used by or on behalf of 4242 Global Investment from time to time to operate Scratch Card Games and pay Prizes.
Has the meaning given to it in Rule 4.2.
Customer Care Team:
4242 Global Investment’s helpline for interactive Players, contact details of which are set out at the end of these Rules. See the Site for the Customer Care Team’s current opening hours.
Game Details Screen:
The screen on the Site or App that Scratch Cards details of a particular Instant Win Game.
Information held by 4242 Global Investment which relates to the Instant Win Games, You have played.
A written document issued by 4242 Global Investment for a particular Instant Win Game in addition to these Rules that includes the Instant Win Game name, the price per Play, how a Prize is won, the Prize Structure and Play Style, and any other relevant information for the Instant Win Game.
Game Specific Rules:
Any rules or conditions issued by 4242 Global Investment in addition to or in substitution for these Rules, which apply only to a particular Instant Win Game.
Information used to establish Your identity, including information required by 4242 Global Investment to confirm the authenticity of that information. Identification Information could include any element of the Games-Related Information and any information or documents You provide (for example Your passport, driving licence and utility bills) when claiming a Prize.
Instant Win Game:
means a Pay to Play Game.
An entry into a Pay to Play Game in line with the Play Style for that Pay to Play Game.
The number which is unique to and which identifies a particular Play, and which is recorded on 4242 Global Investment’s Computer System.
How You play an Instant Win Game, as set out in the Game Procedures for a particular Instant Win Game.
Play Symbol and Caption:
A symbol and (if appropriate) the caption that appears in the Game Play Window which is used to determine whether or not a Prize may have been won. Any Play Symbols and Captions will be specified in the relevant Game Procedures.
Has the same meaning as You.
4242 Global Investment’s policy relating to the use and storage of Your personal information (including, but not limited to, Games-Related Information), as amended from time to time.
The amount stated to have been won on a winning scratch card.
Prize Claim Form:
The form issued by 4242 Global Investment which is required to be completed and submitted to be eligible to claim certain Prizes in line with these Rules.
The value of Prizes and odds of winning in an individual Instant Win Game as determined by 4242 Global Investment and set out in the Game Procedures for the relevant Instant Win Game.
An office designated as a Regional Centre by 4242 Global Investment. Details of the current Regional Centres are shown at the end of these Rules.
The history of payments into and out of Your Account, shown in the ‘My Account’ section of the Site.
4242 Global Investment’s Play validation requirements referred to in Rule 6 or as otherwise determined by 4242 Global Investment from time to time.
A Scratch Card which entitles You to a Prize and which meets all the Validation Requirements.
The holder of an Account and/or whoever is eligible to buy Scratch Cards
[a]Please insert hyperlink for Terms and Conditions.